Orange County CBD
Since the passage of the 2018 Farm Bill in the United States, America has rapidly become one of the world’s biggest growing countries for industrial hemp. The Farm Bill legalised the cultivation of low-THC industrial hemp nationwide, and many farmers quickly jumped in and began growing the potentially extremely profitable crop. There’s plenty of hemp to go around in America, and the nation has become one of the primary sources of hemp for UK CBD companies like Orange County CBD. Since the company’s launch in 2019, Orange County CBD has always obtained its CBD from hemp grown in the same California fields and has maintained full traceability of each product from the seed to the bottle.
Orange County CBD offers a wide range of CBD products to suit just about every conceivable need, and we’ll cover some of the brand’s most popular items in this review. This company’s products have really taken the UK CBD market by storm over the past few years, and you’re about to learn why this is one of the best UK CBD brands.
What Makes Orange County CBD Special?
The UK CBD market has grown increasingly crowded in recent years, and that means it’s more important than ever for a brand to stand out – both in terms of its marketing and in terms of its visual styling. Orange County CBD definitely succeeds on both counts thanks to the company’s stellar messaging and bright orange packages. Marketing, however, isn’t everything. Here are some of the other features that make Orange County CBD special.
- As we mentioned above, all of Orange County CBD’s hemp has been sourced from the same verdant California farmland since the company’s founding in 2019. Orange County CBD imports the raw CBD extract into the United Kingdom and makes finished products from it in its own UK-based facility.
- Orange County CBD sends batches of its finished products to a third-party laboratory for testing. The lab reports are freely available to the public and verify that the products have the advertised cannabinoid content.
- All of Orange County CBD’s products are vegan friendly and are sourced from organically grown hemp. No GMOs or GMO derivatives are used in any of Orange County’s products.
- Orange County CBD offers both full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD products. We’ll discuss what those terms mean shortly.
What Orange County CBD Products Are Available?
Orange County CBD offers so many different types of products that there would hardly be enough room to list all of them in one article. With that in mind, we’ll focus on three of the company’s most popular products: CBD oil, CBD e-liquid and CBD vapes. Between these three types of products, there’s more than enough variety to suit almost any conceivable use case.
Orange County CBD Oil
Orange County CBD oil is available in three varieties. Those are:
A full eyedropper generally provides a half millilitre of oil, so each of Orange County’s CBD oil products contain approximately 60 servings per bottle. You’re free to take less than a dropper at a time, though, if that’s what you prefer. Orange County’s CBD oils are full-spectrum products, which means that they contain the full spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes from the original plants used to perform the extraction and will allow you to enjoy the full entourage effect. We’ll discuss what this means shortly.
How to Use Orange County CBD Oil
To take Orange County CBD oil, draw the desired amount of oil into the dropper and dispense it under your tongue. Hold the oil under your tongue for 30-60 seconds before swallowing it. Because much of the CBD absorbs sublingually, you should begin to feel the effects within minutes. Some of the CBD will be absorbed through your digestive system as well, though, which may take an hour or longer. Because absorption of CBD through the digestive tract can take a while, you shouldn’t take more CBD until you’re certain that the effects have peaked.
Orange County CBD E-Liquid
Orange County CBD e-liquid is available in two varieties. Those are:
- Orange County CBD Cali Range: Sold in 10 ml bottles containing 300 mg of CBD per bottle (60 mg in a full 2 ml vape tank). This range contains added terpenes designed to mimic the flavours and aromas of popular cannabis strains. The available flavours are Cherry OG Kush, Granddaddy Purple, Pineapple Express, Star Dawg Kush and Super Lemon Haze.
- Orange County CBD E-Liquid: Sold in 50 ml bottles containing 1,500 mg of CBD per bottle (60 mg in a full 2 ml vape tank). This range does not contain added terpenes and uses traditional food flavourings instead. The available flavours are Energy Ice, Heisen, Mango Ice, Strawberry & Lime and Sour Blue Raspberry.
Both Orange County CBD e-liquids are broad-spectrum products, which means that they do not contain THC as detected in a standard lab analysis. Both contain the same percentage of CBD, so you can choose between the two based on your personal flavour preference. Some people may prefer the more authentic cannabis flavours and aromas presented in the Cali Range, and the added terpenes may also provide additional benefits. If you’d rather get your daily dose of CBD without the hemp flavour, you’ll probably prefer the standard CBD e-liquid range.
How to Use Orange County CBD E-Liquid
To use Orange County CBD e-liquid, you’ll need a vaping device. We like the XEO Void vape pen, or you can click to read more about the best vape pens on the market today. Simply fill your tank or pod with CBD e-liquid and wait several minutes for it to absorb into the device’s wick. From there, you can simply puff and enjoy. One of the benefits of vaping is that the CBD absorbs into your bloodstream in seconds rather than minutes or hours, so you should begin to feel the effects very quickly. After taking several puffs, put the device down for a while and gauge how you feel before using more.
Orange County CBD Disposable Vape
Like the company’s e-liquid, the Orange County CBD disposable vape uses a broad-spectrum CBD extract that contains no THC as detected in a lab analysis. The device contains 1,000 mg of CBD and lasts up to 3,500 puffs. It’s available in five flavours: Energy Ice, Kiwi Guava Passionfruit, Miami Blueberry, Milkshake and Pink Lemonade. If you’ve never vaped before or don’t want to go through the hassle of maintaining a vaping device, this may be a perfect alternative for you because it’s ready to use right out of the box. This device also contains CBG, which may provide additional relaxing benefits.
The best part is that when you buy the Orange County CBD disposable vape, you don’t have to worry about having a negative impact on the environment. When you’re done with the device, you can mail it back to Orange County CBD, and they’ll recycle it for free.
How to Use the Orange County CBD Disposable Vape
To use the Orange County CBD disposable vape, simply remove the device from the packaging and check for silicone plugs on the top and bottom of the device. Remove the plugs and discard them. To vape, just puff on the device. It has airflow-based activation and turns on automatically when you puff on it.
What Orange County CBD Strength Should I Choose?
If you’re new to CBD, we suggest starting with a low strength and working your way up slowly – perhaps only using a few drops at a time – until you find your effective dosage. Once you’ve identified the dosage that works for you, you’ll find that there’s little added benefit in using more. It may still be useful to try Orange County’s higher-strength products, though, because using a higher strength means that you can use less oil to achieve your desired dosage. That way, you’ll save money in the long run.
Should I Use a Full-Spectrum or Broad-Spectrum CBD Product?
Orange County CBD sells both full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD products. To ensure that you’ll choose the right product for your needs, it’s helpful to understand what those terms mean.
- Full-spectrum CBD oil contains the full range of cannabinoids and terpenes that were present in the original plant used for the extraction. Some people believe that CBD works best when it’s taken along with the other naturally occurring substances in hemp; this is what’s called the entourage effect. Full-spectrum CBD contains trace levels of THC. Though the THC in full-spectrum CBD isn’t present in high enough concentrations to produce a psychoactive effect, it is theoretically possible to fail a drug test after taking a large amount of full-spectrum CBD. Therefore, this may not be the right choice for you if you are subject to drug testing.
- Broad-spectrum CBD oil contains many of the cannabinoids and terpenes from the original plant, but the THC is selectively removed through fractional distillation. As a result, a standard lab analysis will show no detectable THC in the product. Broad-spectrum CBD products that are lab tested and shown not to contain THC are appropriate for those who are subject to drug testing.
Orange County CBD Review: Final Thoughts
If you’re new to CBD or are still looking for the CBD brand that’s right for you, Orange County CBD is an excellent choice. Made right here in the UK from California-grown organic hemp, Orange County CBD offers an impressive variety of products that should be suitable for just about any possible need.
- Uses top-quality hemp grown organically in California
- Produced and lab tested in the United Kingdom
- Compliant with all UK regulations
- Wide variety of CBD products to suit all possible use cases
- Both full-spectrum and broad-spectrum products available
- A little more expensive than some other CBD products