Vapers can at times feel overwhelmed by all the different devices available, particularly when switching from smoking. Essentially, when you first pick up a vape and out down the cigarette, you’re looking for something simple and easy to use. Familiar yet stylish, it needs to tick all the right boxes to make the transition a simple one. The Vaporesso GTX One could be just what’s needed to remove the temptation to smoke but still get the nicotine required.
As a brand, Vaporesso offers vapers a wide range of kits that appeal to all levels of e-cigarette enthusiasts, from those who don’t have a clue what a coil or Sub-Ohm mod is to the advanced ‘cloud chasers’ looking to build their mod to maximise performance. The purpose of this review today is to analyse everything about the GTX One so you’ll understand whether it’s the right fit for you.
Vaporesso GTX One Practical Features
Long battery life, easily adjustable settings on a well-lit screen and a familiar throat hit like you would get when smoking. These are some of the main features new vapers look for when giving up cigarettes. The GTX One from Vaporesso is extremely practical and simplistic so any vaper can pick it up and use it with ease. These days you get so many pod-mod kits that are great for versatility but offer too much flexibility for vapers.
This means you can vape mouth to lung like a cigarette or direct to lung as most advanced vapers would. However, what we like about the GTX One is it’s set up with MTL beginners in mind. It’s got a 510 connection so you can add your tank if required and it has a removable mouthpiece too.
The starter kit comes with a 1.2 Ohm mesh MTL coil for a restrictive mouth to lung vape, as well as a 0.8 Ohm which is slightly looser. The device can only go up to 40W so you don’t have to worry about whether you’ll be using too much power. Because it’s got a whopping 2000mAh battery, you can vape more than one day with no problem.
Using the Vaporesso GTX One and How to Turn on the Device
The beauty of this simple kit is the limited functions which act as an advantage for new vapers. With no temperature control, power curve or other complicated settings, it’s back to basics for beginner vapers.
- To turn on the device, it’s five clicks of the fire button and another five to turn the device off.
- Three clicks to lock the screen and three more clicks to unlock to access your settings.
- On the display you have your wattage centrally that starts at 5W up to the max of 40W. Alongside that there is a puff counter, battery indicator, Ohms level and the mode you’re in.
- To access the main menu to change your mode, press the up and down buttons together. From there you can select the variable wattage, variable voltage, ‘smart variable wattage’ where the device adjusts based on the coil inside and default mode which rests the device.
- 2000 mAh battery
- Weight – 121g
- 2ml E-Liquid Capacity
- Top Filling
- No load protection
- USB input protection
- Short Circuit protection
- Overheat protection
- Overcharging protection
- Overtime protection
- Resistance protection
- Dimensions – 127.5mm × 29.3mm × 22.7mm (including tank)
- Display: 0.69in OLED Screen
- 2A USB-C charging
- Adjustable airflow so you can make it a restrictive or extremely restrictive MTL vape depending on what you prefer
- Seven protection functions ensure proper maintenance and the safety of the user when vaping frequently
- The top fill is easy to use. Plus, there is more than enough battery to not require charging during the day
- Only one minor disadvantage to note. With the side of the design featuring a metallic cover, it’s easy to get visible fingerprints. This may slightly take away from the overall aesthetics of this sleek starter kit.
Overall you have a fantastic little starter kit for any beginner. Because of its low wattage that still produces excellent flavour thanks to the GTX coils 0.8 and 1.2 Ohm resistance, you can sustain your 2000mAh battery to last at least one day before charging. Plus, because of features like the adjustable airflow and the smart mode for your coils, you can tailor the vapour to your preference upon inhaling. The set-up on the main screen is super easy to use. It feels comfortable in the hand so it’s a great all-around device for not just new vapers but as a secondary option for more advanced vapers preferring to MTL vape discreetly.